Wednesday, January 21, 2009

History Made In Politics and Fashion?

Well, I'm sure we were all glued to our tv's Tuesday to view the first Black President of the United States being sworn into office. With this new face of leadership I believe we are going to see a new way of fashion.

First Lady, Michelle Obama, has brought "Sexy Back" (sorry Timberland). When I say sexy - I'm talking color...what is more appealing to the eye than color?









She has shown her style with out huge names written across her chest. Compared to other first ladies she has a casual but sophicated flair and she accessorizes to match.

To me her style says "I'm young, strong, bold, full of life, sophicated and confident".

How will this impact the wedding industry...I believe color will be the new black this year!

I can see brides in free flowing gowns (like Michelle's Inaugural Gown) and the bridesmaids in bold solid colors like Second Lady Jill Biden. Colors like Fuchsia, Deep Peaches, Bright Yellows, Ocean Blues, Money Greens, Precising Reds and Royal Purples.....what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, you have been tagged with the Blog Love Award. See my blog for details :-)

    ReplyDelete